No matter what they’re called in your group, the group Exchequer reports to the Kingdom Exchequer and is responsible for:
• Maintaining the group’s financial records.
• Maintaining the group’s double-signature bank account.
• Monitoring compliance with and enforcing financial policies set forth in Local Branch Financial Policy, Meridian Financial policy and the group’s financial policies.
• Filing accurate and timely reports with the appropriate regional Exchequer and the group seneschal.
• Serving as a member of the group’s Financial Committee.